The impression would be different for other people will read this article and I am just writing how blogging, impact my life and why you should start blogging too.
Everyone have their own hobbies as for me, I like to play online MMORPG games such as Aion and Aura Kingdom just to mention a few. I am also inclined to cars and racing, the arts, baseball and more. But none of them have changed my life or brought me as much satisfaction as blogging. In almost too many ways to count, it has changed me and the way I live my life.
In fact this was my new hobby I regularly recommend to others as well. I started blogging as my personal collections of my interests or other hobbies to journal the changes or new discoveries I am making as I began minimizing my possessions. But somewhere down the line, it became less about me writing the story and more about the story changing me.
There are so many articles or even e-books about why you should blog to grow your business or become an expert to make thousands of dollars online. The best recommendations are still found in the personal realization that blogging changes you, the writer.
My thoughts on why you should start blogging
- You will become a better communicator; writing is a form of communication. It is about expressing thoughts thru writing on a paper or even posting articles on your blog, while compelling others to agree with them. To that end, writing is just like every other form of communication that has ever existed and it improves with practice. Blogging will not intend to force you to become a better writer but instead, it’ll just happen as you do it. As a result it will benefit the rest of your life whether you are creating an e-book, a presentation, selling products, writing a resume and or even a simple anniversary card for your spouse or girlfriend.
- You will become a better thinker; in the process of writing, it includes recording all the thoughts and ideas on a paper. The blogging process makes you or encourages you to stop and think deeper as you write your articles. You will indulge deeper into your thoughts regarding the matters of your life and the worldview that shapes them. Unfortunately most of the people will not choose to blog or even write at all. Based on the faulty or lame reasoning that they have “have nothing to say” or even the reason that “I will not earn lots of money while spending my time thinking of something to say on my blog post”. To that kind of thinking I always respond the same way, you just haven’t discovered what you have to say or the importance of blogging has to give you more than money
- You’ll a far more intentional life. Once you start writing about your along with the thoughts that shape it, you’ll begin thinking more intentionally about who you are, what you are and your identity, whether you like what you see or not. And that just may be a good enough reason to get started.
- Blogging will lead you to a healthier life habits; Blogging really requires your time, devotion, commitment and discipline. And just to be clear, those are all good things to embrace. It will assist you on your personal growth as well being. Since starting a blog, I have become an early riser, a runner, and can now properly identify my favorite drink at Starbuck’s (Mocha Frap). And even if those three habits don’t personally appeal to you, blogging will definitely provide opportunities for new life habits to emerge on your life.
- Build you Legacy; whatever you Blog about becomes part of our global and collective history. It’s there (in some form or another) forever. While that will scare some, I think it’s one of the coolest things ever. It forces me to think long and hard about what I’m going to post and, more importantly, how that post is going to look in two-three years’ time. Whatever you Blog about is going to be there forever.
- Build your Personal Brand – it’s your channel to get your message out. It is how people will see you. It is what people will think about when they hear your name.
Find out how you can start your own custom blog site, packed with the ff:
– 1 Year Domain Name (Your Choice)
-1 Month Free Web Hosting
– SEO Optimized Articles
– Premium WordPress design for Adsense
– Affiliate ready blog
And A Lot More Visit: http://www.dmr-evolution.com